Welcome to the BPC Squad!
There is nothing like being a part of a “like-minded” group to help achieve goals you never would have alone. With coach guidance and a supportive community of athletes, you’ll be setting yourself up for year round success and stellar performances at the Memphis in May Triathlon and the Ironman 70.3 Memphis!
- Year round weekly training plan developed in 4 week blocks by the BPC Coaching staff
- Thresholds updated by our coaches after challenge/assessment weeks
- Supported by the entire BPC Coaching staff
- Monthly webinars and Q&A
- Weekly FB live breakdowns of the week ahead including priority workouts and challenges
- Access to all previously recorded webinars
- Private Facebook group to get answers, motivation, virtual high fives, and organize group training opportunities
- Access to 3 weekly HOP Strength Live Web Classes ($29/mo. on it’s own)
- Discounts on BPC Training Clinics
- Discounts on BPC Training Camps
- Discounts on BPC Services
- Discounts on events owned by PR Event Management
- Product discounts from our sponsors (Xterra Wetsuits, TheMagic5 Goggles, etc)
- Group MEM 70.3 Bike an Run Course Preview
- Pre Race meet up the night before both “A” races
October – December: Technique, Strength, and Neuromuscular Improvement (Cadence and Leg Turnover)
January – March: Increasing Work Capacity, Technique, Sweet Spot and Threshold Efforts (Improving Threshold)
April – June: Speed and Race Readiness – peaking for a June event.
June – August: 2nd Build, Increase Work Capacity, Focus on Half Ironman Efforts
September – Race Readiness (Peaking for Memphis 70.3)
October – Smash Memphis 70.3 and Take a Transition Period