Phase 2 Begins May 18, 2020!
Nothing like being a part of a "like-minded" group to help achieve goals you never would have alone. With coach guidance and a supportive community, you'll be setting yourself up for success at IM 70.3 Memphis!
We are very excited about this new Ironman Triathlon coming to Memphis and we know you are too. The main objective of this triathlon training group is to take beginners and get them to the finish line of a half ironman while staying injury free. By the time you hit the start line you will be so prepared it will just feel like a long training day. Secretly, our main goal is to make sure you learn to love the sport so it becomes a part of your normal healthy lifestyle. With that, let's do something epic!
HIT THE START LINE INJURY FREE AND CONFIDENT
Training Group Benefits:
- 20 week plan tailored to beginners and intermediate triathletes. Block 2 starts May 18, 2020.
- Supported by the entire BPC Coaching staff and multi time national and world champ Kirsten Sass
- 8+ more webinars and Q&A
- Private Facebook group to get answers, motivation, virtual high fives, and organize group training opportunities
- Discounts on BPC Training Clinics
- Discounts on BPC Training Camps
- Discounts on BPC Services
- MEM 70.3 Bike Course Preview Ride
- Pre Race meetup
- Equipment - What’s needed, what’s not, and how dialing it in can affect performance
- Dry Land Swim Training
- Training and Racing Nutrition
- Training and Racing Hydration
- The Keys of Injury Prevention
- Recovery Techniques That Actually Work
- Efficient Transitions
- The Mental Side of Training and Racing - Keeping it fun but performing well
- Memphis 70.3 Course Rundown
- Pre Race Logistics and how to reduce race day anxiety