The House of Pain is back! And now it’s bigger and better than ever! Our new online platform means more athletes can attend than ever before. Same proven program…lower cost…more convenience…no excuses.
The results from the House of Pain athletes speak for themselves!
Over the past 5 years, House of Pain athletes have amassed:
- 150+ overall wins
- 200+ podiums
- Multiple state and region championship wins
- Massive jumps in triathlon age group placings
- Amazing Ironman PR performances
With an average FTP increase of over 10%, HOPers who do the workouts to spec are virtually guaranteed leaps in cycling performance in 4 short (and chilly!) months. As the great John Wooden said, “failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”
So what is included?
- 27 periodized and structured web-based interactive training sessions
- Live feedback from your coach on your technique and body position
- Post bike core and stretching
- Online platform allows you to join from anywhere in the world
- Convenience of working out in the comfort of your own home
- 3 group FTP tests @ Peak Potential PT and Wellness
- Recorded sessions to watch on demand
- HOP Athletes only Facebook group to help with any questions, motivation, and keeping up with other HOPers
- Discounted dynamic bike fits through the end of the HOP
- Pride, Confidence, and likely some Glory
When do we start!? The program starts the 1st of December and runs right up until the time change in March.
***Classes will NOT take place the week between Christmas and New Years***
Sessions will start at 6:00 pm CST sharp on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and will be between 1:15 and 2 hrs long. Please make sure your computer and speakers are set up and you are online right at or before 6pm. Might miss a session due to work or travel? Don’t sweat! We will have all sessions recorded and available only to HOP athletes.
Session Location: Your personal House/Hotel/Garage/Barn of Pain….OR get a group of local HOPers together and suffer in the company of others!*
Have Questions? Scroll to the bottom for the HOP FAQ
I am ready to rock! What does it cost?
BPC Coached Athletes – Contact your coach for special pricing
Paid In Full – $380
Monthly – $99/mo (auto debited 4 monthly payments )
Member Add On (to a full paid seat) – $100
Adds access to recordings, Facebook group, and live FTP tests. Must be attached to a member with a full paid seat.
2016/17 Recorded Sessions Only* – $300 (same great program, but no live feedback)
Here is what veteran HOPers have to say:
Chris Braese, Arlington, TN
"The House of Pain was the single best thing I did for my off season training and getting myself prepared for the upcoming racing season."
Brett Shanaman, Germantown, TN
"The House of Pain sessions, and BPC coaching in general, have been key in my progression as a cyclist over the past three years. I'm a stronger and smarter rider and a better all-around athlete, and I stay motivated to train even when life gets hectic."
Want your HOP for FREE?? Receive a $30 credit for every NEW athlete you refer to the HOP program, up to the full value of your seat.
Still not convinced? We are so confident in this program, we are offering everyone a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you haven't learned anything in 30 days (roughly 8 sessions), and aren't improving, we don't want your money.
Class size will be limited to the first 40 athletes to sign up! Don't wait to secure your spot!
*Recorded sessions will remain on demand for 60 days after the final HOP session.