Book A FREE Consult With A BPC CoachIf you didn't have goals you wouldn't be here. Book a free 30 min consult with one of our expert triathlon, cycling, or running coaches and be on your way to smashing goals in no time.
Coaches on Couches Ep.16 – Last Minute Marathon Prep
In this episode we bring in our head running coach Chris Winter to talk about last minute preparation for running a marathon. With the St. Jude Marathon only a couple weeks away, we figured we could help those in total freak out mode chill out a bit.
1. What you SHOULD be doing in the last 3 weeks before your race.
2. What you SHOULD NOT be doing in the last 3 weeks before your race.
3. Tips for the athlete who is saying to themselves, “oh sh!t, I botched my training but I still want to cross the finish line.”
If you are in your final few weeks before your marathon you won’t want to miss this!
Don’t miss this weeks shout outs:
– Phillip Young (Aquabike AG National Champ)
– MiamiMan Multisport Festival
– Leslie Brainard
– Leslie’s Mom (no mom jokes here, she’s a bada$$)
– Ann-Marie Braese
– MYA Elite XC Team
– Footlocker South Regional Championship